Information structure & discourse structure
Morphosyntactic complexity & its development
Argument structure & linking
Lexical semantics, frame semantics, lexical decomposition
Tagalog (Austronesian languages), Japanese, Tigrinya, Korean, French, Hungarian, Lakhota
- 7-9 March 2018. ‘Specificity, definiteness and article systems across languages’. Workshop at the 40th Annual Conference of the German Linguistic Society (DGfS). (organized with K.Balogh & R.D. Van Valin, Jr.) WEBSITE
- 29 August – 1 September 2018. ‘Information structure at the interfaces’. Workshop at the 51st Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea (SLE2018). University of Tallinn, Estonia.(organized with Delia Bentley & R.D. Van Valin, Jr.) CALL FOR PAPERS
- ‘Causation in Discourse and Cognition’, Workshop at the International Cognitive Linguistics Conference 15, 6-11 August 2019, Nishinomiya, Japan (organized with Kazuhiro Kawachi and Jürgen Bohnemeyer). WEBSITE
- Information Structure in Spoken Language Corpora 4: The role of discourse type and and rhetorical relations , August 2020 , Düsseldorf.
- ‘Discourse-pragmatic and other prominence factors in argument realization.’ (with R.D. Van Valin, Jr.) Conference paper to be read at the 16th International Pragmatics Conference, 9-14 June 2019, Hongkong.
- ‘Causational Interpretation based on Immediate and General Common Ground Frames.’ (with R.D. Van Valin, Jr.) Paper to be read at the International Cognitive Linguistics Conference 15, 6-11 August 2019, Nishinomiya, Japan.