- Since Jan. 2019: PhD student at Heinrich Heine University under supervision of Prof. Dr. laura Kallmeyer
- Since Jan. 2019: Member of the graduate school "Forschungskolleg Online Partizipation"
- Oct. 2016 - Dec. 2018: Master of Arts in Information Science and Language Technology from Heinrich Heine University, Germany.
- Nov. 2012 - Oct. 2016: Bachelor of Arts in Educational Science and Computational Linguistics and Text Technology from University of Bielefeld, Germany.
- 2012: Abitur (equivalent to A level) at Bettina-von-Arnim Gymnasium (academic high school) in Dormagen, Germany.
My research interests include but are not limited to:
- Text Simplification,
- Multiword Expressions,
- user-generated texts,
- easy-to-read languages,
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
- Web Accessibility, Usability Studies, and
- Open Data, Online Participation