I am the scientific coordinator of CRC 991 „The Structure of Representations in Language, Cognition, and Science“.
Before that I was a post-doc researcher at the project „Dimensional Verbs“ of CRC 991.
Fields of Interest
- Lexical semantics, in particular of verbs
- Interaction between cognition, conceptual structure and semantic form
- Lexical decomposition and frame representation
- Argument structure and linking, typologically and theoretically
- Complex predicates (particle/prefix verbs, V-V compounds and serial verb constructions, control verb constructions)
- The grammar of Korean and Japanese (in particular in regard to lexical semantics and linking)